We provide global services from 11 offices and delivery centers.
25 years innovating and entrepreneurial spirit
We developed our dBT model. We included flexible cycles, Design Thinking and advanced analytics, redefining the classic transformation office toward a Customer Experience focus.
Being committed means to deliver, being generous in such delivery to commit to what we are doing in a responsible manner. Doing, proposing and encouraging others to join the effort. It is about being willing to do it and take the baton.
To combine integrity and commitment, it is essential to align our personal goals to those of the company and be part of this synergic construction.
Ethics and transparency
Following international ethical and transparency guidelines, our Code of Ethics is aligned with the theme “I am proudly part of gA,” and represents our purpose and values in our day to day work.
All gA employees are responsible for complying with the Code of Ethics and its policies. The Code defines the behavior expected from us, the commitment to our business partners and our community, and respect for Human Rights. It covers all the countries and offices where we are present.
In addition, it defines the mechanisms to ensure compliance with the Code, including the implementation of an anonymous report line, managed by an independent third party, so that employees can make queries and report breaches on a confidential basis. No reports were received in 2017.
The new Code was launched under the framework of the International Day against Corruption. Through a global campaign, we invited staff to learn about, understand and commit themselves to the Code, achieving full adherence.
Our corporate governance
The Board of Directors, the main governing body, is comprised of six members who represent different shareholders:
President and CEO, Corporate Vice President, and Legal Counsel of the company .
A representative of the minority shareholders, assigned by HSBC Latin America Private Equity; and a representative of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) who participates as an observer.
Two members who represent the financial and consulting community in Latin America.
The mission of the Management Team is to ensure business management, including planning and budgeting, the necessary investments plan to develop businesses, and its monthly compliance.
During 2017, we set up the weekly Account Planning meeting to enrich the value offering to our clients. The purpose is to work jointly with the leaders of each account to report about new products and services gA is developing, and strengthen each account’s team through collaborative brainstorming. All account leaders, the Management Team, the Sustainability and Marketing departments and product managers are involved.
Commitment to our people
Human resources indicators
Our human talent
- At gA we offer competitive salaries in each region where we operate, considering the local labor market. The salary gap between men and women does not exceed 5%.
- We prioritize hiring both executives and employees in all the territories where we operate.
- We have implemented a new regional onboarding program, replacing the traditional onboarding we had for new staff. This program involves studying and learning about the company through talks and accessible online material, together with recreational activities: an “Escape Game” (answers should be found through instructions to move forward and learn about the different departments and teams), and a “Design Thinking Workshop” to explain new staff flexible and innovative methodologies.
- We kept active the referrals’ program “Adding Leaders,” enabling us to increase our data base and incorporate new staff. Thus, in 2017, incorporations by referral reached 24% in the South and Andean Region, 22% in Mexico, and 1% in Brazil.
- We have been certifying for the last 11 years our recruiting process under ISO 9001, and this year we have migrated to ISO 9001:2015.
- Since 2010, we are aligned to the ISO IEC 90003:2004 for software industry guidelines.
- In Argentina we have participated in the following events: Worktec (Engineering and Economics), UBA Job Fair, Young Employment Exhibition, UADE Job Fair, Universidad de Palermo Job Fair, Assessment Center in IAE and SAP. In Mexico we participated in three fairs: UPICCSA, UNAM, ITESM of Toluca. In Brazil we were present in the Univap fair.
- We have organized Assessment Centers in Argentina and Mexico, where 10 to 12 professionals (students or graduating students) are invited to participate in proactive recruitment. An activity is then conducted to meet them in action, analyze the roles they take in a task, and confirm they have the competences we are looking for: team work, communication, proactiveness, problem analysis, flexibility and learning capacity. Candidates should also take logical reasoning and English language tests. With all these results, those who successfully pass these instances, have a technical interview with the team searching for his/her profile.
- Aligned with our sustainability strategy of contributing to educational and labor inclusion, in addition to promoting job creation models, six employees in Argentina joined gA through partnerships with civil society organizations such as Cimientos and Forge, which work in training and promoting labor inclusion of young people with barriers to employment.
The Talent Management model promotes people’s development in the organization and covers the entire life cycle of employees in gA: from planning the search and selection to compensation and recognition components to assure employee retention.
Within our Talent Management model, each employee’s follow-up is considered as well as the annual evaluation, which measures people’s performance, the evolution of their development and alignment to key gA’s indicators, and serves as an information basis to determine development plans, training plans, leveling tables, career plans, etc.
Through an on-line tool, everybody can know the results of their evaluation and see at all times who participates in the process, who evaluates, who reviews and who participates in leveling.
Evaluates 3 components: Development, Performance and gA Indicators: through the development of competencies in communication, leadership, learning, management and innovation, In addition, it includes the application of a 360° evaluation model, from employee to manager.
The integrated Talent Management model is currently audited by ISO 9001.
The Career Plan process allows us to identify those employees that have the abilities, knowledge and capabilities to make qualitative career changes. At the same time, this helps identify potential substitutes within the organizations.
Promotions by category
Through this program, we accompany and facilitate each gA’s employees’ personal and professional growth and development. Each employee chooses a mentor, and the company assigns a coach according to the person’s position and responsibilities. Coaches and mentors receive training as part of this program due to their importance in developing leaders and transmitting our values.
We train and encourage our employees to develop as leaders at work and their private life. Thus, we train future leaders establishing a leadership model adapted to our culture.
In 2017, aligned with gA’s transformation, we work thoroughly with our current and future leaders through the Transformate workshop.
No transformation process starts without self-transformation. Under this premise, seven workshops were carried out, to which we invited high-potential employees to expand their thinking horizon and innovate from their own work. This leads to a new initiative inventory to expand gA’s and Parabolt’s service offer. 271 employees from the five regions participated, generating 105 new initiatives, distributed into evolving, disruptive and new ideas. This will continue in 2018, in line with our decision of moving toward a B Corporation, where our purpose in action becomes a source of constant innovation.
DARS (Digital Asset Reuse System) is the corporate solution to consolidates, publishes, allows to search and provides access to all of gA’s reusable assets. In 2017, knowledge was updated and new features were added, such as highlights and knowledge by platform and industry from each internal Center of Excellence. A section was also added to suggest reusable assets, enabling the DARS team to look for said asset and make it available to the rest of the company.
The objective of the initiative is to improve gA’s competitive advantage through:
●Leveraging of the organizational knowledge.
●Implementation times reductions.
●Project costs reductions and improvements.
●Enhancement of marginal contributions.
To certify acquired knowledge, whether online or through institutes, we offer classroom in-company courses to our employees.
Quality of life
We offer all of our employees health coverage plan adapted to the particulars of each region.
Argentina offers specialized talks, medical check-ups paid by the company and personalized medical consultations, immunization and blood donation campaigns. Mexico conducts actions for the Health Week.
These are designed to be flexible while allowing for personal development and improving quality of life for our employees and their families. They include: corporate discounts and discount vouchers, language courses and educational discounts, flex days, leaves of absence, and wedding and birth bonuses.
Culture and climate
As a multicultural company, our focus is on making our employees live our -SPIRIT- values, considering each culture’s attributes and highlighting, in turn, those common values that unite us for being part of gA.
We enhance the work environment and integration of employees by celebrating important dates, milestones, family days, tournaments, and competitions among employees. We also organize events that celebrate our multiculturalism and promote sharing and learning about different customs.
● Carnaval Party
● Women’s Day gifts
● Easter Party
● National Holiday Parties
● Father’s Day gifts
● gA Kids
● Friend’s Day gifts
● Spring Day Party
● Day of the Dead celebration (Día de los Muertos)
● gA Football Cup
● Secretary’s Day Present
● Corporate run
● gA’s 25th Birthday Party
● Mother’s Day gifts
● gA Fest 2017 (End of Year party)
● Monthly Birthday Parties
● New Year’s toast
We design channels and tools for communication that allow us to foster participation and a sense of belonging among our employees.
New platform that displays the Annual Performance Process for each employee.
On-line platform with courses for our employees’ training plans.
Breakfast gatherings between our employees and company directors, including the CEO and the Vice Presidents, aimed at generating an informal space for integration and conversation. We held these meetings with Change Agents, and promoted employees with high grades in the 360° evaluation.
Gathers all of gA’s world in one place. Our Internal social network proposes horizontal, flexible and interactive communication within the company. Contains information on the company’s different practices, industries, and areas and on our value proposition.
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube
We are present in social networks through which we position gA and Parabolt, sharing business practices and the events where we are present, promote networking and make talent recruitment.
Stand Up Meetings
We have our own space in each site to share institutional news and learn about new market trends and future offering.
- Incorporate into the annual training plan a Code of Ethics course, including a section on the social and environmental purpose and impact of the company as a source of innovation and engagement for the staff.
- Renew the value proposition for the staff.